« Home | "merry 2005" - SDC #14 » | "stocking memories" & car news » | this cheers me up slightly... » | "self talk" - effer dare & SBO digi challenge » | mad typing skillz » | "simple beauty" » | "ordinary lives" » | "B & K wedding" » | simple borders using scraps » | going all meme-y »

"xmas cookies" & new old entries



(Sorry for the blurry photo.) DCWV paper again, QK letters. My first time stamping with acrylic paint (and yes, the top of the page is edged in the paint like the other 3 sides - but this was the best pic of the five I took). This is the last of the 2005 Christmas pages (until I do some for each individual child's book). Yipee skippy.

Also note: I've been slowly adding a few of my favorite older entries from my former sites (i.e. Diaryland) -- any month of archives before December 2005 will show them. But I wanted to draw your attention to this one, a long time favorite.