« Home | mad typing skillz » | "simple beauty" » | "ordinary lives" » | "B & K wedding" » | simple borders using scraps » | going all meme-y » | "*dance" & guest challenger! » | feeling harpy » | why not? rock, paper, scissors... » | "Hope" »

"self talk" - effer dare & SBO digi challenge


This is a three-challenge LO! The topic is from Effer Dare #37. The black background and office supplies are from two July digital challenges on SBO (Scrapbooker Online). Trust the Effers to do a scary challenge; they're very into self-revalatory, meaty topics.

Journaling reads:
I wouldn't let anyone to talk to my children the way I sometimes talk to myself. We fear being too easy on ourselves. Here's an idea: let's just be a little more gentle with ourselves.
I read that my brain doesn't know the difference between a compliment from somebody else and a compliment from myself.

So. I am creative. I am earnest. Trusting. Easily amused. Open hearted. Smart. Capable. Empathetic. Musical. Intuitive. Open to the world around me. A fast reader. A good writer. I have a way with words, an awareness of language. A good imagination. Color sense. An attraction to beauty and goodness. A desire for truth. A yearning for home.

I love and am loved.

Supplies
alpha letters: Shabby Princess (Dinner Party kit)
Designer Digital
Katie Pertiet: stitched paper
Tia Bennet: lined paper (new growth kit)
staples: Scrap Girls freebie
font: CK Artisan

About me

  • I'm falwyn
  • From Southwest, United States
My profile

Archives


been here