« Home | simple borders using scraps » | going all meme-y » | "*dance" & guest challenger! » | feeling harpy » | why not? rock, paper, scissors... » | "Hope" » | "taking notes" » | ten favorite things about summer » | scrapping trends & "regular" photos » | whee!!!! »

"B & K wedding"

brad wedding

This was meant to be for the Scrapbooker Online July contest, week 2, but unfortunately I didn't get my photos in time to enter it. (Clearly, I don't do a lot of enlargements.) Ah well, I'll keep being inspired as the weeks go on. ETA: Apparently I can still enter this week's round. Woohoo! Yay for deadline pressure!

One of the requirements was to use stamping. There is actually stamping, in a miniscule amount, my new watermark ink on the "&" piece of paper. Way to get around what I don't really want to do....

My brother-in-law's wedding, last fall. This is the "formal"ish page, the next one will have all the funny pics... I love the photo of them together, and of his face, waiting for things to start...


CS: Bazzill; unknown
Pens: Zig
Rubons: Making Memories
Diecuts "wedding": Quickutz (Abigail)
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark