« Home | ten favorite things about summer » | scrapping trends & "regular" photos » | whee!!!! » | "Grandpa David" » | coming soon: a new class? » | may I just say... » | That Face » | amigumuri » | gourmet, indeed » | Determination »

"taking notes"

P7050101_edited-1

ScrappayDivas challenge #10: a sketch layout. I love these photos, and their story. I also love that paisley Wild Asparagus paper. I also love my new Quickutz... There was a bit of a fiasco with this page - note to self: don't use a wide-ish tip marker to try to draw a border around the page. I hated it and ended up cutting the edge off and mounting it on a white border. Apparently fine tip bordering is the way to go, at least as far as I'm concerned.

The journaling reads:
Here you are, bent over your "handy dandy notebook" (a la Blue's Clues), or as you pronouce it: "mote-gook!" You looked so earnest. You would pencil away for a minute, then turn a few steps and put your head to the ground, looking through your legs. Then jump back up & scribble more in the notebook. And repeat, again & again. Like a miniature scientist, taking notes, or a writer, looking at things from another perspective.

Supplies

CS: DCWV, Bazzill, unknown
PP & ribbon: Wild Asparagus
Pen: Zig Millenium 03
Ink: "antique linen" Ranger
Tab, photo corners, title ("notes"-Abigail font): Quickutz
Staples

About me

  • I'm falwyn
  • From Southwest, United States
My profile

Archives


been here