« Home | coming soon: a new class? » | may I just say... » | That Face » | amigumuri » | gourmet, indeed » | Determination » | "first time siblings" » | Beauty is a light in the heart... » | Kissy Snake, the layout » | honesty in motherhood... »

"Grandpa David"

Another challenge for ScrappayDivas: #9, use products from only 5 different companies. Honestly, I thought the hard part would be doing a whole five, but things do add up quickly, I suppose. Now, I'm still settling things in to the office, so I decided to download a bunch of free digital supplies and try making my very first digital page! Wahoo! (With photos of my dad's last visit, in honor of his current visit!) I am intrigued by the possibilities of digital, especially now that we've got some extra RAM and Elements goes so much faster.

Digital is so much more an individual type thing, that I went with "five different designers" rather than strictly companies. Hope that works. Here's what I came up with (click through for a bigger photo... I gotta figure something out for these double page LOs):

grandpa2p ed

Supplies:
Adobe: Photoshop Elements 3.0
Shabby Princess: Moody Blues Kit patterned paper, alpha, tile accents
Anne Langpap (2peas): May 2006 free{pea} kit - ribbons; Jan 2006 free{pea} kit - swirl hearts
Gina Cabrera (Digital Design Essentials): Spring Doodles - sewn heart; Lucky Star kit - inked white edges
Rhonna Farrer (2peas): April free{pea} kit - black ribbon

***
Other places with freebies that I like, but didn't use on this LO:
ScrapGirls - looks like some pretty good free classes, too
DesignerDigitals
Digital Scrapbook Place

Just do a google search - "digital scrapbooking free"

About me

  • I'm falwyn
  • From Southwest, United States
My profile

Archives


been here