« Home | That Face » | amigumuri » | gourmet, indeed » | Determination » | "first time siblings" » | Beauty is a light in the heart... » | Kissy Snake, the layout » | honesty in motherhood... » | the fun of exercise? » | things that make me happy: »

may I just say...

(of course I may, it's my freakin' blog!)

... that I find this lovely and inspiring.

I've been feeling good myself of late. The lack of depression, the presence of energy: I guess if nothing else I can say, it's good to appreciate what I can, when I can. To know (now, while I live it) that this is a good time, to be thankful for it, and try not to dwell or fear the next bad time too much now. Doubtless it will come eventually, but then perhaps I can have more times like now, the present, too.

About me

  • I'm falwyn
  • From Southwest, United States
My profile

Archives


been here