« Home | feeling harpy » | why not? rock, paper, scissors... » | "Hope" » | "taking notes" » | ten favorite things about summer » | scrapping trends & "regular" photos » | whee!!!! » | "Grandpa David" » | coming soon: a new class? » | may I just say... »

"*dance" & guest challenger!

Today I am the Guest Challenger on ScrappayDivas! So get over there and do the challenge -- leave a comment -- spread the love!

It's Challenge #11, on the 11th of July, so the assignment is: use 11 photos on a layout. (Hint: If you're at a loss, google Becky Higgins sketches.)

Here's mine:

dance

Not my favorite layout ever, and certainly NOT so happy with the photography... But hey, there's 11 photos on there, and I do love the memory of my little girl gettin' down with her bad self....

This was, if you can believe it, my first time using acrylic paint on a LO. And I just may be in love.

Supplies:
CS: Unknown; Bazzill
PP: DCWV
Acrylic paint: Delta
Photo corners, bookplates: Quickutz
Alpha stickers: American Crafts
Brads: Joann's
Pens: Zig Writers, EK Success

tags: scrappy, challenge, layouts

About me

  • I'm falwyn
  • From Southwest, United States
My profile

Archives


been here