« Home | "ordinary lives" » | "B & K wedding" » | simple borders using scraps » | going all meme-y » | "*dance" & guest challenger! » | feeling harpy » | why not? rock, paper, scissors... » | "Hope" » | "taking notes" » | ten favorite things about summer »

"simple beauty"

simple-beauty-sm

Layout for week 3 of the July contest on ScrapbookerOnline. Also uses more than 20 eyelets, which was the challenge on How Much Is Too Much a couple weeks ago. Multipurpose? I really like doodling. Setting eyelets? Not so much. I've been spoiled by brads... Love this photo, and the patterned paper.

CS: Bazzill
PP: Colorbok
Pens: Zig Writer
Photo corners: Quickutz
Eyelets: Making Memories (gold) & All My Memories (yellow)
Poemstones: Creative Imaginations

About me

  • I'm falwyn
  • From Southwest, United States
My profile

Archives


been here