« Home | mini album mania! » | visual goals » | crazy boromir » | my little writing group » | the only problem is... I play the banjo » | SPC #2 - enclosed in self-reflection » | unit by unit type project ... » | my croppy weekend » | Last Scrapper Standing #1 - "slice of life" » | SPT #1 - Enclosed (in the covers) »

SPC #3 - enclosed in my hair

I've really been amusing myself this month with the Self Portrait Challenge. Visit it and see some of the other awesome challenges.

hair1

cousin it?
hair2

I especially like the second one!
Fun idea :)

Hey Sam, you are too cute! I have long thick hair and will put my hair over my face and tease my kids that I am cousin IT... It gets laughs... but I have not tried putting on the glasses... nice touch!

You are too funny. :)

What fun pictures.

Post a Comment