« Home | SPC #5 - with sweetie » | "Spring Beauty" - diva challenge #17 » | SPC #4 - last enclosed (1 tree, 2 baskets) » | 100 things about me » | revealing books? » | i meant to blog this... » | SPC #3 - enclosed in my hair » | mini album mania! » | visual goals » | crazy boromir »

blog THIS

The lovely Daring One sent me a tattoo, as I requested. Which of course sat about neglected for a bit (though it was so nice to get real snail mail!); but having been reminded of the blood oath, I post the photographic evidence. I'm a tough one: a tattooed biker blogger chick.

P9080009

P9080017

P9080022

Nice - I have a T-shirt for my son that says "My Mommy is Blogging This".

Thanks for stopping by!

I most definitely will blog it, someday, when everyone gets around to sending me their pictures. Thanks for playing with us. You look super-tough.

Post a Comment