« Home | how to annoy me » | kissy snake » | yeti goodness » | I have a boy, too... » | scrapping with my girl » | Scrapbook Messy Room Challenge - after » | still with the wannabe craftyblog » | So True. » | a doll named Bliss » | thoughts on resolutions »

camera obsessing, prelude



Originally uploaded by archangel_raphael.
Seeing digital SLR kits at our local Costco sparked renewed/continued obsession with researching and trying to decide exactly which one AM I saving for? More on that later, but the good news is that I found a cool article called "Why your camera does not matter." And here, a lovely shot taken with a cell phone camera! Definitely time to hit the books, and do some more practicing with what I have.... (However, I still want an SLR. I do NOT think it is too much to ask that the thing take the photo WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON and not FIVE SECONDS LATER.)